Jobs 1 - 10 of 64
- AFLVictoriaThe Football Development Manager – North West is primarily responsible for supporting participation pathways and development programs, and developing strong...
- AFLSydney CBD NSWReporting to the Local Area Manager – Sydney City this role is responsible for implementing AFL programs to gain maximum participation levels at AFL Auskick,...
- AFLVictoriaThe position of AFL School & Club Specialist (Inner West), is a 24-month contract role, responsible for the delivery of the AFL Village program in the Inner...
- AFLMelbourne VICDEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR – SYDNEY CITY Vibrant Entertainment Quarter Office Location Values driven culture Fantastic team benefits ABOUT US Our goal here at...
- AFLMelbourne VICReporting to the Membership Club Support Manager, the purpose of the Membership Club Support Coordinator is to manage the relationship between the AFL and...Missing:
- AFLMelbourne VICReporting to the Consumer Club Support Manager, the purpose of the Membership Club Support Manager is to lead a high performing team to deliver exemplary...Missing:
- AFLVictoriaReporting to the GM Corporate Affairs, Government & Communications, this role is to lead the Communications team and to organise and plan the AFL’s key...Missing:
Digital Producer-newAFLMelbourne VICReporting the Media and Communications Manager, AFL Northern Territory’s (AFLNT) Digital Producer is accountable for the creative aspects of the AFLNT...Missing:
- Saint Joseph's School NagambieVictoriaAFL SportsReady currently has an exciting position available for someone wanting to pursue a career in the IT industry. As the successful applicant, you...Missing:
- AFL NORTHERN TERRITORYNorthern TerritoryThe Football Operations trainee will work closely with members of AFLNT’s Community Football team and be responsible for assisting with the day to day...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.