Jobs 1 - 10 of 134
- AFLVictoriaThe Football Development Manager – North West is primarily responsible for supporting participation pathways and development programs, and developing strong...
- AFLVictoriaThe position of AFL School & Club Specialist (Inner West), is a 24-month contract role, responsible for the delivery of the AFL Village program in the Inner...
- AFLMelbourne VICThe position of AFL and Cricket School & Club Specialist (South East), is a 12-month contract role, responsible for the delivery of the AFL / Cricket Village...
- Understanding of strategic marketing processesVictoriaReporting to the Partnerships Manager, you will focus on the management of current AFL Victoria corporate partners and the development of new corporate...Missing:
- AFLMelbourne VICReporting to the Membership Club Support Manager, the purpose of the Membership Club Support Coordinator is to manage the relationship between the AFL and...Missing:
- AFL SportsReadyYeronga QLDWorkforce participation is a pivotal issue impacting the Australian Muslim community, especially Muslim young people. To help assist Muslim young people make...Missing:
- AFLAlbury NSWReporting to the Southern NSW Game Development Manager, this role is responsible for implementing AFL programs to gain maximum participation levels at AFL...
- AFL Goulburn MurrayKialla VICCommercial and Operations Manager - AFL Goulburn Murray Region The Commercial and Operations Manager – AFL Goulburn Murray Region will be responsible...Missing:
- AFLMelbourne VICReporting to the Consumer Club Support Manager, the purpose of the Membership Club Support Manager is to lead a high performing team to deliver exemplary...Missing:
- AFLVictoriaReporting to the New Business Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the analysis, development and implementation of commercial strategies, programs and...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.