Jobs 1 - 10 of 8,434
- Churches of Christ in QueenslandCunnamulla QLDIn this newly created role your primary goal will be to support and deliver culturally appropriate engagement practice within all Children, Youth and...Missing:
- Department of Planning, Industry and EnvironmentWagga Wagga NSW$70,652 - $70,652 a yearThe Aboriginal Pathways Program is open to people of all ages who identify as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander. As such you must be of Aboriginal or...Missing:
- St Vincent's HospitalMelbourne VICSt Vincent's Hospital Melbourne is committed to reconciliation and closing the gap in employment related outcomes. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander...Missing:
- The University of QueenslandSaint Lucia QLD$117,000 - $135,000 a yearThe Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Studies Unit is seeking to appoint a Senior Lecturer with a strong knowledge of the discipline of Aboriginal and...Missing:
- Court Services VictoriaMelbourne VICThe role works as part of a team comprised of the Koori Family Violence Team Leader and Koori Men's Family Violence Practitioner. The Umalek Balit team also...Missing:
Senior Solicitor-newWomen's Legal CentreCanberra ACT$86,000 - $97,000 a yearWe’re looking for someone with strong experience working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women and communities. If you understand the value in...Missing:
- Central Adelaide Local Health NetworkAdelaide SAThe Trainee Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Practitioner (Acute Specialist) will work within the hospital setting to support and embed a...Missing:
- Eastern HealthBox Hill VICEastern Health is offering one (1) position within our existing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Cadetship Program in 2019, supported by the Department...Missing:
- Arts Law Centre of AustraliaWoolloomooloo NSW$65,000 - $75,000 a yearArts Law is Australia's independent national community legal centre for the arts. We are at the forefront of arts law services including provision of free or...Missing:
- Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Legal Service QldCairns QLDYou will have an opportunity to provide specialist services to ThroughCare clients and their families, and in many contexts, their communities. You can rely...
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.