Jobs 1 - 10 of 229
- Victorian Aboriginal Legal ServicePreston VIC$40,000 - $54,999 a yearThe Victorian Aboriginal Legal Service (VALS) was established as a community-controlled organisation in 1973 to address the over-representation of Aboriginal...Missing:
- The National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Legal ServicesPreston VIC$65,000 - $79,999 a yearNATSILS, in partnership with National Legal Aid, is designing and delivering a National Legal Advisory Service (NLAS) to provide legal advice, information...
- Victorian Aboriginal Legal ServiceMorwell VICThis employment opportunity is only available to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. About VALS: The Victorian Aboriginal Legal Service (VALS) was...Missing:
- Victorian Aboriginal Legal ServicePreston VIC$50,000 - $56,000 a yearThe Koorie Custody Notification Officer acts as liaison between the Victorian Aboriginal Legal Service Co-Operative Limited (VALS) and Aboriginal and/or...Missing:
- Victorian Aboriginal Legal ServiceMildura VICThe Child Protection Lawyer is based within the Family Law division of VALS. Lawyers within the Family Division are to provide high quality legal services,...Missing:
- Aboriginal Legal Rights MovementAdelaide SA$70,000 - $89,999 a yearThe Aboriginal Services Director (ASD) is responsible for the management of ALRM Field Operations including the Aboriginal Field Officers (AFO), Aboriginal...
- Aboriginal Legal Rights MovementAdelaide SAMinimum Cert IV in Accounting with minimum of 3 years’ experience in Accounts Payable operations High accuracy, attention to detail and reconciliation...
Aboriginal Identified - Solicitor - Legal Officer Grade I-III - Civil Law Service for Aboriginal Communities - Full-time - Lismore - Temp to 31 July 2020Legal Aid Commission, Office of theNewcastle NSW$77,578 - $115,017 a yearThe Civil Law Service for Aboriginal Communities (CLSAC) delivers legal services to specific Aboriginal communities and correctional centres across NSW that...Missing:
- Victorian Aboriginal Legal ServicePreston VICThe Principal Legal Officer for the Family Law team is a member of the Legal and Client Services Management Team and works to achieve VALS’ goals and...Missing:
- Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Legal Service QldRockhampton QLDYou will have frequent opportunity to provide expert information directly to clients, and to external stakeholders about client matters. You can rely on the...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.