Jobs 1 - 10 of 35
- AccorSydney CBD NSW$54,000 - $54,000 a yearAn opportunity now exists for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join the Finance hub at our centrally-located offices in Angel Place, Sydney. Reporting directly...
- SofitelSydney CBD NSWBased in the revitalised Darling Harbour precinct and located next door to the International Convention Centre, Sofitel Sydney Darling Harbour boasts...Missing:
Sales Executive-newSofitelSydney CBD NSWWe are looking for Conference & Events Sales Executive who is dedicated to manage and develop business from identified markets to achieve and exceed MICE-...Missing:
- AccorSydney CBD NSWOur Corporate Office in Sydney is currently recruiting for a Director Luxury & Upscale Brands to join the Australian Marketing team. Reporting to the Vice...Missing:
- Online Media HoldingsSurry Hills NSWThis role will be critical in helping the Sydney office run smoothly during its next phase of growth. You will gain exposure to an entrepreneurial and...Missing:
- AccorManly NSWThe role of Front Office All-Rounder is not your average hotel reception role! You will receive requests regarding our famous tours, our iconic restaurant...Missing:
- NovotelSydney Southern Suburbs NSWNovotel Brighton Beach is currently seeking an experienced Conference & Events Supervisor to join our dynamic and busy team. In the absence of the Conference...
- NovotelSydney CBD NSWNo two days are the same at the Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour. This is the location for many of Australia’s most desirable harbourside attractions, where...
- SofitelSydney CBD NSWIn your role as Front Office Manager you will report to the Director of Rooms and Guest Experience and be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations...Missing:
- Pullman Yangon CentrepointSydney NSWOverview and manage all Talent & Culture (T&C) functions which include recruitment, employee relations, compensation & benefits, rules and regulations,...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.