Jobs 1 - 10 of 19
- Department of State Development, Manufacturing Infrastructure & PlanningBrisbane QLD$104,748 - $112,157 a yearYou will lead the financial and asset accounting functions within Economic Development Queensland, providing analysis and advice in relation to issues...Missing:
- Queensland HealthBrisbane QLDThis is your opportunity to join the dedicated team of professionals at Metro North Health and be part of a world-class, dynamic and growing health service...Missing:
- Roc ConsultingBrisbane QLDOur client is well-renowned manufacturer and producer of nutritional products which are distributed and sold to health practitioners across the globe. This...
- Arts QueenslandBrisbane QLD$93,895 - $100,287 a yearDevelop, manage and produce financial report relating to budgets, expenditure and variables for contracted building services. Manage utilities (electricity,...
- Roc ConsultingBrisbane QLD$100,000 - $100,000 a yearAn External Specification Sales & Account Management position has now become available due to company growth. Representing the full suite of A&D LED lighting...
- Department of Agriculture & Fisheries QLDBrisbane QLD$93,895 - $100,287 a yearProvide high level financial support and advice to the Manager, Business Services for business operations including revenue and expenditure accounting...Missing:
Legal Officer-newPublic Service CommissionBrisbane QLD$93,243 - $100,287 a yearThe Legal Officer role supports the Queensland Integrity Commissioner by preparing expert, accurate, and timely draft advices on ethics and integrity issues,...Missing:
- Queensland HealthBrisbane QLD$106,833 - $114,960 a yearYour success in this role you will need to demonstrate an understanding of a patient focused approach to care and the skills required to build good rapport...Missing:
- Queensland HealthBrisbane QLDThis role is also responsible for developing financial policies and procedures; managing the development and maintenance of the Financial Management Practice...Missing:
- Queensland HealthBrisbane QLD$110,712 - $128,362 a yearThe Chief Medical Registrar will oversee rostering for the department's 39 registrars, while providing support to the Director and Deputy Director of...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.