Jobs 1 - 10 of 411
- Australian Department of Foreign Affairs & TradeAustralian Capital Territory$67,124 - $67,124 a yearOur two-year policy graduate program will kick-start your career in DFAT. During the course of the program, you will undertake a tailored learning package...Missing:
- HorizonOne RecruitmentAustralian Capital Territory$42 - $47 an hourYou are an organised individual with prior experience as an Executive Assistant in the APS. You are a strong communicator and you bring an exceptional level...Missing:
- Gillian Beaumont LegalAustralian Capital TerritoryGillian Beaumont Legal is pleased to present an opportunity for number of APS5 contact officers to join an exciting and rewarding team in a major...Missing:
EL1 Test Lead-newHays RecruitmentAustralian Capital TerritoryThis role is for an EL1 (Executive Level 1) Test Lead in a Non-Ongoing position until 31st December 2019 with extension options, within the Australian Public...Missing:
- Capital RecruitAustralian Capital TerritoryAPS6 Policy Officer in large federal department, writing policy to support current national government strategy. The successful person must have: *...Missing:
- Pialligo ACT$73,636 - $78,873 a yearThis position is part of a project management team in Capital Facilities and Infrastructure Branch with several ongoing national projects. It is a mixed APS...Missing:
- Australian Competition & Consumer CommissionAustralian Capital TerritoryOver the next few years, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) is expected to grow and develop as a modern regulator and this will offer...Missing:
Test Lead-newHays RecruitmentAustralian Capital TerritoryThis role is an EL1 (Executive Level 1) Non-Ongoing position until 31st December with extension options, within the Australian Public Service. This is an...Missing:
- Department of Infrastructure, Regional Development and CitiesCanberra ACTThe Airport Infrastructure Regulation Section within the Airports Branch is seeking to fill an APS Level 5 position to support the Section’s work in...
- Acton ACT$74,807 - $81,514 a yearAPS 5 Parliamentary Officers are members of a small team responsible for delivering high quality coordination, administrative and parliamentary support...
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.