Jobs 1 - 10 of 853
- Department of Environment, Water, Heritage and the ArtsCanberra ACT$71,862 - $91,833 a yearWe are looking for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to fill vacant specialist positions at the APS5 and APS6 level as they arise over the...Missing:
- DFP RecruitmentCanberra ACT$35 - $45 an hourYou will administer work programs to ensure legislative and reporting requirements are met, enable consistent decision making through quality advice and...Missing:
- HorizonOne RecruitmentCanberra ACT$42 - $47 an hourYou are an organised individual with prior experience as an Executive Assistant in the APS. You are a strong communicator and you bring an exceptional level...Missing:
- Department of DefenceDeakin ACT$59,237 - $65,270 a yearThe Defence Community Organisation is seeking an administration officer that has great attention to detail, works well in teams, has good problem solving...Missing:
- Woden ACT$76,204 - $81,381 a yearBusiness Services Section Business Services is located in the Office of the CIO, and is currently seeking Expressions of Interest to fill the position of...
- Department of DefenceAustralian Capital Territory$73,636 - $78,873 a yearThis position is part of a project management team in Capital Facilities and Infrastructure Branch with several ongoing national projects. It is a mixed APS...Missing:
- Department of DefenceAustralian Capital Territory$80,669 - $92,150 a yearSituated in the Workforce Planning Branch, this role has responsibility for working within a team to deliver workforce planning strategies, reporting and...Missing:
- Ignite RecruitmentAustralian Capital TerritoryOur client, a government department are seeking a Customer Service Officer to provide high quality and timely customer service and administrative...Missing:
- onpoint 365Canberra ACTOur highly sought after client is seeking an APS 5 Accounting and Finance Officer to perform accounting and finance work in the Chief Financial Officer...Missing:
- Effective PeopleAustralian Capital TerritoryThe Department of Health's role is to deliver the Australian Government's priorities (outcomes) for health. It does this by developing evidence-based...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.