Jobs 1 - 10 of 21
NSLHD - Staff Specialist - Psychiatry - Brookvale Community Health Centre - Northern Beaches Mental Health Service (Apply via eCredential)-newNorthern Sydney Local Health DistrictQueenscliff NSWThe Northern Beaches Mental Health Service provides support to community adult Mental Health services covering the Northern Beaches which comprises...
- Western Sydney Local Health DistrictWestmead NSW$100,151 - $103,503 a yearThe primary objective of the Community Brain Injury Rehabilitation Service (CBIRS) occupational therapist is to provide specialised home and community based...Missing:
- South Eastern Sydney Local Health DistrictRandwick NSW$64,184 - $90,122 a yearParkes 5 at Prince of Wales Hospital is an Aged Care Rehab ward plus an Acute Aged Care Care Extension. Our dedicated team of nurses are supported by a CNC...
Sexual Assault Worker (SW, SAW, WO Lvl 1/2, Psych) - Hoxton Park Community Health Centre - Perm FT-newSouth Western Sydney Local Health DistrictHoxton Park NSW$64,270 - $93,114 a yearHoxton Park Community Health Centre is recruiting for a Sexual Assault Worker Level 1/2 to complement and enhance the current team. Life at South Western...Missing:
- South Eastern Sydney Local Health DistrictRandwick NSWThe Clinical Nurse Consultant is a Registered Nurse who has responsibility for co-ordinating the timely assessment of chronic kidney disease patients for...
- Northern Sydney Local Health DistrictSt Leonards NSWThe large education team is made up of 3 Clinical Nurse Consultants (CNC), 3 Registered Nurses (RN), a Transitional Nurse Practitioner (TNP) and 2...
- Justice Health NSWOlympic Park NSWJustice Health & Forensic Mental Health Network is a state-wide Specialty Health Network delivering health care to adults and young people in contact with...Missing:
- Justice Health NSWNew South Wales$53 - $55 an hourThe custodial environment poses a number of environmental health risks to inmates, visitors and staff. These risks and specific environmental health related...Missing:
NSLHD - Staff Specialist - Psychiatry - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry - North Shore Ryde Mental Health Service (Apply via eCredential)-newNorthern Sydney Local Health DistrictSt Leonards NSWMBBS or equivalent, currently registered or eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia. Applicants must have Fellowship of the Royal...Missing:
l&d specialist-newHR PartnersLucas Heights NSW$110,000 - $130,000 a yearA newly created opportunity for an engaging L&D Specialist to support and uplift levels of capability across the organisation. The Opportunity Reporting to...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.