Jobs 1 - 10 of 49
Psychologist-newDiverse MindsErskineville NSWDiverse Minds Psychology Clinic is seeking a passionate and experienced clinical or registered psychologist to join our team. We focus on assessment and...Missing:
- Uniting NSW & ACTCampbelltown NSWUniting has an exciting opportunity for a Disability Support Worker to join our Community Support Team for a period of 6 months, and work across the South...Missing:
- Blue Knot FoundationSydney NSWThe position involves assessing and appropriately responding to callers’ needs, maintaining caller safety and stability as a priority and responding with a...
- The Health People AustraliaSydney Western Suburbs NSW$80,000 - $95,000 a yearExperienced Speech Pathologist required to provide a comprehensive range of disability services for individuals with complex needs in the community and...Missing:
- Fortem AustraliaWollongong NSW$100,000 - $109,999 a yearCurrent registration with Australian Health Practitioners Registration Agency (AHPRA) and Psychology Board of Australia. Clinical endorsement...Missing:
- Northern Sydney Local Health DistrictMona Vale NSWDemonstrate skills and knowledge in the provision of Occupational Therapy service to consumers, carers and families requiring assessment, equipment...Missing:
- Northern Sydney Local Health DistrictSydney NSW$64,270 - $75,663 a yearConsistently demonstrates behaviours that reinforce the CORE Values of our organisation; Collaboration, Openness, Respect and Empowerment. Demonstrates these...Missing:
- Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health DistrictPenrith NSWThe Whole Family Team (WFT) is a multi-disciplinary team that provides specialist in-home and community based interventions for children and families with...Missing:
- Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health DistrictSydney Western Suburbs NSW$100,151 - $103,503 a yearThis is an Identified Aboriginal/Torres Strait Islander Position. Applicants for this position must be of Aboriginal descent through parentage, identify as...Missing:
- Northern Sydney Local Health DistrictSydney NSW$64,270 - $75,663 a yearAn exciting opportunity exists for an Occupational Therapist with a strong interest in and commitment to supporting personal recovery to join the very...
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.