Jobs 1 - 10 of 475
- Hays RecruitmentSydney Western Suburbs NSWHays are working with a leading manufacturer of custom switchboards who are looking for a Switchboard Assembler to join them on an ongoing basis at their...
- Talent InternationalSydney NSWOur client is an award winning Global software product development company that provides specialised software to leading corporations around the world. The...
- Concept EngineeringSydney NSWThis position is perfect for a skilled electrical fitter with strong knowledge of switchboard building processes and a drive to progress into a leadership...Missing:
- Parramatta NSWJoining this leading tier organisation as a Cabinet Maker / Joinery Assembler, you will be pivotal in contributing to projects in the new build sector of:...
- CS Executive Group ChemSkillNew South WalesResponsible for inputs and interfaces to the control systems ensuring they are robust, reliable and documented. Investigate, identify and provide solutions...Missing:
Foreman-newMarble GroupNew South Wales$80,000 - $95,000 a yearThe client are looking for a skilled foreman to run the factory including aspects of assembly, CNC, quality control, dispatch, processes, staff, etc. An...Quick applyMissing:
- UnileverMinto NSWThis role is responsible for providing routine preventive maintenance and breakdown tasks as well as opportunities to participate in project work and...Missing:
- Hillsdale NSW$80,001 - $100,000 a yearWe are currently looking for new colleagues to join our manufacturing team in Eastern suburbs. We offer full-time roles. Your responsibilities will...Missing:
- Liverpool NSWYou will be working for a global leader whose products fall in to the energy and telecom industry. We are a worldwide leader in our field for quality, high...Missing:
- WEIR MineralsArtarmon NSWWe currently have a vacancy for a Furnace Operator commencing in November 2019. This role will be based in Artarmon. The key responsibilities of this role...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.