Jobs 1 - 10 of 81
- Department of Education NSWSydney NSW$68,929 - $109,427 a yearLurnea High School is a comprehensive, co-educational secondary school located in South-West Sydney. The school serves a diverse community of learners with...Missing:
- Cranbrook SchoolBellevue Hill NSWYou would be working with a range of students with additional learning needs supporting them in class, supervising students individually or in small groups,...Missing:
autism spectrum australia
- Department of Education NSWSydney NSW$68,929 - $109,427 a yearCampbell House School is a school for specific purposes, located at Glenfield in South Western Sydney. The school caters for students 7-12, with complex...Missing:
- Frontline EducationSydney NSWWe are Urgently seeking a Full time Teachers Aide/SLSO to work within an SSP setting in Sydney's West. The Successful candidate will have: Experience working...Missing:
- Giant StepsGladesville NSWGiant Steps in a school for children with autism, situated at Gladesville. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Teacher's Aide who will benefit...Missing:
- Autism Spectrum AustraliaMarrickville NSW$26 - $28 an hourAbout this role: You will provide direct support to individuals on the autism spectrum, assisting them to achieve their personal goals and aspirations...
- Frontline EducationSydney NSWAre you a qualified teacher looking for role for Terms 2 - 4 of 2019? The role: * Full Time, Temporary Contract* Commencing Term 2 2019* Work within a...Missing:
- Autism Spectrum AustraliaFrenchs Forest NSWThe Board of Aspect is seeking a forward-thinking CEO to drive and shape the future of Aspect in a sector undergoing significant change. The Role Be the...Quick apply
- Warrah SocietySydney Hills District NSWWarrah is seeking a qualified teacher with the commitment to work with children with Special Needs for 2019. Our preference is for a teacher trained in...Missing:
Occupational Therapist - autism specific intervention services - South East Sydney and Sydney City, NSWAutism Spectrum AustraliaSydney Eastern Suburbs NSW$69,000 - $103,000 a yearAspect Therapy are recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to join our growing team. If you share our passion for making difference in the lives of...
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.