Jobs 1 - 10 of 109
- Hunter Valley Training CompanySydney NSWYou will complete a Certificate III Engineering Fabrication over 4 years through a combination of formal training with a Registered Training Organisation...Missing:
- Riverina NSWA Steel & Fabrication company in West Wyalong, are current looking for a keen and enthusiastic Apprentice Welder. Renrow Steel, together with their...Missing:
- HavCon EngineeringHarvey WAHavCon Engineering is a leading provider for Fabrication, Maintenance and Construction Services supporting the mining and industrial sectors in WA. With our...
- Independent Mining ServicesMackay QLDLocally owned Mackay Engineering workshop are seeking applicants for Boilermaker Apprentices who are looking to commence their career in Heavy...Missing:
- Eilbeck CranesIngleburn NSWEilbeck Cranes is currently seeking a Mechanical Apprentice (Boilermaker) to join our Ingleburn Factory. This is a great opportunity to start your career in...Missing:
- Crestmead QLDOur company has a position available for a sheetmetal apprentice to work in our Crestmead facility. G&B Stainless meets the highest standard in design,...Missing:
- Lockheed MartinCanberra ACTThis unique role sits within our customer’s structure, (NZ Defence Force) and is responsible for providing hands on workshop supervisor to the numerous NZDF...Missing:
Apprentice-newDerrimut VICWorld class boat builder Haines Hunter is based in the western region of Melbourne. Haines Hunter is seeking a Apprentice to join our exceptional...Missing:
- National Management GroupMolendinar QLDOn that basis, we are seeking an all round 2nd or 3rd Year Apprentice Fabricator to gain experience in all metal types. Including: Use MIG , TIG and...Missing:
- Fastrak Fabrication and EngineeringKewdale WAWe are currently seeking determined and Driven 2nd or 3rd year Apprentice Boilermaker’s/Heavy Fabricators. If you would like to continue your Heavy...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.