Jobs 1 - 10 of 737
- Sugarman AustraliaSydney NSW$55,000 - $120,000 a yearWe are currently recruiting for social workers/ case managers and senior managers all across the welfare sector. If you have experience across child...Missing:
- Veritas RecruitmentSydney NSW$90,000 - $95,000 a yearBased in the heart of South West Sydney this pivotal position requires an experienced Senior Case Manager who has proven skills and abilities to lead a team...Missing:
- Beaumont PeopleParramatta NSWThis is an extremely exciting time to join the team following ongoing growth and development of crucial services and support team. Full time, perm role based...Missing:
- SDN Children's ServicesCaringbah NSWThis is a newly created position for an experienced case worker to join our Brighter Futures - Southern Sydney team located in Caringbah. About You Knowledge...
- The Benevolent SocietyHurstville NSWYou will support at risk families make different choices for their children. In a typical day you will need to use creative approaches to arrange visits and...
Community Worker-newZionist Federation of AustraliaSydney CBD NSW$95,000 - $105,000 a yearThe primary role of the Community Development and Training Officer (CDTO) is to facilitate community development initiatives and to address issues relating...Missing:
- Northern Sydney Local Health DistrictSt Leonards NSWUnderstanding of the dynamics child sexual assault and the impact of domestic and family violence on children and young people. Understanding of the impact...Missing:
- Henderson HealthcareSydney CBD NSW$75,000 - $99,000 a yearWe are currently looking for Psychologists and Social Workers for a highly regarded and rapidly growing organisation. This company specialises in Mental...Missing:
- Uniting Care NSW ACTSydney CBD NSWThe Therapist (MST-CAN) will deliver therapy using the Multisystemic Therapy for Child Abuse & Neglect. This treatment is directed at families with children...Missing:
- South Western Sydney Local Health DistrictSydney Western Suburbs NSW$100,151 - $103,503 a yearLiverpool Hospital is recruiting for a Social Worker (Level 3) to complement and enhance the current Women and Children’s Health Unit. Life at South Western...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.