Jobs 1 - 10 of 89
- CarinityTownsville QLDMissing:
- Right at Home TownsvilleTownsville QLDWe are seeking a Care Services Coordinator/ Case Manager who is motivated, reliable, and passionate about aged care. Delivering services under a range of...Quick applyMissing:
- Employment OfficeTownsville QLD$81,910 - $86,096 a yearCairns Regional Domestic Violence Service (CRDVS) now has a rewarding opportunity for an experienced Community Education/Intake Worker to join their team in...Missing:
- CBC Staff SelectionTownsville QLDThe Counsellor/Support worker will aim to strengthen the wellbeing of people with disabilities, their families and carers engaging with the Royal Commission...
- Mercy CommunityTownsville QLDThis role is a part of an exciting program and is responsible for providing quality service delivery to children, young people, families and the community...Missing:
- CarinityTownsville QLDShalom Christian College has an opportunity for a Youth Worker - Learning Support to join the Primary School team on a Fixed Term basis to cover leave across...Missing:
- breakthruTownsville QLD$60,000 - $64,999 a yearAs a Senior Support Worker, you will support our customers to achieve their personal goals and to live satisfying lives in our community. Our approach is...Missing:
- Hays RecruitmentTownsville QLD$70 - $70 an hourAs the APS6 Case Coordinator, your position will be to provide support In accordance with the principles of workplace diversity, work health and safety and...
- Lives Lived WellTownsville QLDWe are looking for an experienced Counsellor/ Case Manager to deliver evidence based counselling and therapeutic intervention to individual’s struggling with...Missing:
- Anglicare North QueenslandTownsville QLDAs a Youth Worker you will engage with and provide assistance to young people through positive role modelling, assistance with daily living activities,...
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.