Jobs 1 - 10 of 181
- Glebe NSWWe are now recruiting a highly motivated commis chef/cook (Part-Time) to work in all areas of the kitchen including breakfast, lunch, banquets and...
- Laurieton United Services ClubNew South WalesThe Club has a vacancy for a Chef/Cook (Part-Tme) to assist our Head Chef and his team in their busy kitchen. The role requires; A focussed and reliable...
- simply addictive foodsBalgowlah Heights NSWseeking versatile cook for bar food, light meals, burgers and pizza. some prep work involved. 2 positions availableQuick apply
- Cater CareVaucluse NSWCater Care Australia seeks to appoint a culinary professional with cooking qualifications to a permanent Cook role at our 5-Star aged care residence in...Missing:
- Carino CareRussell Lea NSWAs the Breakfast Cook, you will have the responsibility of overseeing traditional compliance activities including food safety, WHS and quality. As well as...Missing:
- Sydney CBD NSW$50 - $54 an hourWe are a professional couple. In this position you will have a really lovely working environment, and a super high hourly rate. A short walk from wynyard...Missing:
Cook-newSpotless GroupRyde NSWWe currently have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic chef, who is passionate about cooking and willing to lead the kitchen team in a aged care. Your...
- Jora LocalSydney NSWA restaurant in Sydney is seeking a part time Cook (up to 35 hours per week) to join our team. To be considered for this role you should: Be available both...Missing:
Centre Cook-newAffinity Education GroupSydney NSWThis role enables you to play an active part in creating healthy menus. You’ll have access to a national network of centre cooks who regularly share recipes,...Missing:
- Jora LocalChatswood NSWA cafe in Chatswood is seeking a part time Cook (up to 30 hours per week) to join our team. To be considered for this role you should: Be available at least...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.