Jobs 1 - 10 of 32
Apprentice Chef-newMerivaleHaymarket NSWWe’ll look after your formal qualifications too; Legendary chef Peter Doyle will be your mentor on the path to a Certificate III in Commercial Cookery. Being...Missing:
Apprentice Chef-newHTNSydney CBD NSWAs an apprentice chef, you will work alongside qualified chefs assisting in all aspects of food preparation and presentation. This position provides the...
- Walt & BurleySydney CBD NSWOne of Canberra's leading restaurant and bar groups are looking to engage motivated, career driven, highly motivated professionals to join their growing team...Missing:
- Doltone HousePyrmont NSWDoltone House Venue & Catering Collection embraces the highest level of customer service, attention to detail and is committed to providing the ultimate...
Apprentice Chefs-newTrippas White GroupSydney CBD NSWBe mentored by some of the best chefs in the industry and let us show you what an exciting world hospitality can be! Look forward to amazing career...Missing:
- Sydney CBD NSWTheir Client is seeking a 2nd/3rd year apprentice chef with grill experience. You will be working 38 hours per week ( 5 days ) Monday to Sunday on a rotating...
- Springwood Sports ClubSpringwood NSWOur Club is going through many changes to ensure we deliver the best possible dining and leisure experience possible. With a new Head Chef, a recently...Missing:
- Terrey Hills Golf & Country ClubTerrey Hills NSWSuccessful candidates must be reliable, hard working, have good communication skills, and be able to work as part of a team. Uniform is Provided. Own...Missing:
- The Union BankOrange NSW$72,000 - $72,000 a yearSous chef, Senior qualified chef, pastry chef(PT) cooks, kitchen hands and apprentices. Salary range up to $72,000 + super The Union Bank is getting ready to...Missing:
- Kurri Kurri Bowling ClubKurri Kurri NSWBusy restaurant requiring a third year apprentice. Great Roster with a work life balance amongst a great Team.Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.