Jobs 1 - 10 of 1,753
- Cater CareSt Ives NSWCater Care Australia seeks to appoint a hospitality professional with cooking qualifications as a part time Chef at our aged care residence in St Ives,...Missing:
- EdupiSydney CBD NSW$55,000 - $64,999 a yearWe are Australia's only registered Migration Agency dedicated to the Hospitality Industry and have placed hundreds of candidates over the last 10 years. See...
Qualified Cook-newTerrigal NSW$40,000 - $60,000 a yearWe are a friendly relaxing Café restaurant located in Terrigal NSW and we are now looking for a fun loving, enthusiastic individual wanting to join our fast...Missing:
- HelloFresh AustraliaSydney NSWIf you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact...Missing:
- Jora LocalBurwood NSWA cafe in Burwood is seeking a part time Cook (up to 25 hours per week) to join our team. To be considered for this role you should: Have at least 3 years of...Missing:
- Jora LocalDulwich Hill NSWA bistro in Dulwich Hill is seeking a casual Cook (up to 15 hours per week) to join our team. To be considered for this role you should: Be available at...Missing:
Breakfast Cook-newDoltone HousePyrmont NSWA brilliant opportunity has opened up for a breakfast cook to join Biaggio Café, it is a vibrant café situated in Darling Harbour with spectacular views of...Missing:
- West HQRooty Hill NSWWe have positions available for casual Cooks and Chefs to join our team at West HQ. What does a Cook or Chef do? Depending on your level of experience you...
- Chester Hill RSLChester Hill NSWAbility to work under pressure independently and as part of a team. To always act honestly, professionally and with integrity. Excellent customer service...
- Pinnacle PeopleSydney CBD NSWSeeking an experienced and outstanding Head Chef to join this vibrant Italian restaurant located in the CBD. You will be responsible for all kitchen...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.