Jobs 1 - 10 of 244
- RicercaSydney NSWTo be successful in this role you will hold tertiary qualifications in Law/Commerce. You will also have at least 8 years' experience working as a...
- RPR TradesChatswood NSW$80,000 - $100,000 a yearThis is a Permanent Part time position for an experienced Contracts Specialist. The focus of this position is to liaise between internal and external...Missing:
- Richard Crookes ConstructionsSydney CBD NSWTo be considered for this role you will have: Bachelor Degree of Building, or Construction Management/Quantity Surveying or commensurate industry experience...Missing:
- Austcorp ExecutiveSydney NSWI am currently working in partnership with well known, rupturable Fit-out & Refurbish company who have a number of interesting projects across NSW. They are...Missing:
- CGC RecruitmentSydney NSWDue to a recent successful tender they are looking to hire a mid level Contracts Administrator on a project based in here in Sydney located close to the CBD....Missing:
- ACRWORLDSydney NSWBased in Sydney, the Procurement Manager will work on the Procurement Plan of a major & complex civil infrastructure project. The role will require the...Quick applyMissing:
- Design & BuildSydney NSWContracts Administrator required in Central Coast/Gosford, NSW for an immediate start. The project is a $20M mixed use residential build. Roles and...Missing:
- Design & BuildSydney CBD NSW$150,000 - $150,000 a yearContracts Administrator required for a $150m CBD project. Great opportunity for you to gain exposure to a reputable National Builder whose name is renowned...Missing:
- Assign RecruitmentChullora NSW$50 - $60 an hourYou will be providing assistance to the Senior Contracts Manager with the delivery of works and services through contractors and the Road Restoration...
- CGC RecruitmentSydney NSWHighly reputable and progressive commercial hospitality shop fit out contractor, established for over 25 years. Turning over $20M+ annually and employ a...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.