Jobs 1 - 10 of 3,150
- Energy Resourcing AustraliaPerth WAThis Oil & Gas Operator is seeking a talented and adaptable Senior Contracts & Procurement Adviser with excellent relationship management skills to deliver...Missing:
- Transport for NSWParramatta NSWIf so, we have an exciting opportunity for an energetic and dynamic Contract Manager to be Easing Sydney Congestions team in the Greater Sydney Division of...
- Fircroft AustraliaPerth WAWe are currently looking for an experienced Contracts Specialist - Subsea to join our client's team on an initial 12 month contract. This position is...Missing:
- Townsville QLDWhat you will need: A minimum of 2 years sourcing, tendering or contract management experience, preferably in the resource or oil and gas industries Ability...Missing:
- BrunelMelbourne VICReporting into the C&P Manager, the Contracts Specialist (Subsea Projects) will be responsible for supervision of Contract Administrators and...
- Transport for NSWSydney CBD NSWRight now, we have an integral 12-month fixed term opportunity for a Senior Contract Officer to join the Ferry Contracts team within Transport for NSW. This...Missing:
- AirswiftPerth WAResponsible for management and closeout of Pipeline/ Subsea Contracts and Purchase Orders in accordance with Corporate, Business Unit and JV requirements for...Missing:
- ProgressiveMelbourne VIC$900 - $925 per dayThe contract manager’s role in the contract development process requires close collaboration with various stakeholders, affiliates and vendors, including...
- LNG Recruitment GroupPerth WAWe currently require a Senior Contracts Specialist for a major new iron ore project. The Role The primary purpose of this role is to support the contracting...Missing:
- LO-GO AppointmentsPerth WAOur client, situated south of Perth CBD, is looking for a Coordinator Contracts/Contracts Specialist who can hit the ground running, for a short term...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.