Jobs 1 - 9 of 15
- ForensicareDerrimut VICForensicare is the statutory agency responsible for the provision of adult forensic mental health services across Victoria. Completed in 2017, the new...
- The Royal Children's Hospital MelbourneMelbourne VICPositions are available for Fellows in Forensic Paediatric Medicine for 2021. Flexible part-time appointment Great opportunity for people considering general...
Legal Assessor-newVictoria Legal AidMelbourne VIC$70,578 - $91,333 a yearThis role is responsible for assessing applications for legal assistance in accordance with the Legal Aid Act relating to complex family, criminal and civil...Missing:
- The Royal Children's Hospital MelbourneMelbourne VICThe Legal Services Department is looking for a senior lawyer to join its team as Senior Legal Counsel on a part time (3 days per week), fixed term (12...Missing:
- Garfield VICA fantastic opportunity for a General Practitioner wanting to become part of a supportive and experienced team of GP's with no after hours or on-call...Missing:
- Victoria Legal AidMelbourne VIC$91,334 - $114,165 a yearWe are seeking experienced supervisors to lead and guide their respective teams within Grants and Quality Assurance as we further strengthen our commitment...
- Allity Aged CareBurwood VICYou will be responsible for ensuring planned and corrective maintenance and repairs are carried out safely in an effective and timely manner. You will...Missing:
- The GEO GroupDerrimut VICThe Clinician (Psychologist) will provide support to clients who have exited Ravenhall Correctional Centre. Based at GEO’s Community Reintegration Centre...Missing:
- Shine LawyersBrisbane QLDWe are now seeking an experienced Senior Solicitor, Associate or Senior Associate in Medical Law to join us at the beautiful Gold Coast, or in our Brisbane...Missing:
We have removed 6 jobs very similar to those listed above. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.