Jobs 1 - 10 of 35
- Department of Justice NSWSydney NSWThe role is one of two director roles responsible for state wide strategic, operational, policy and support functions impacting on both Courts and the...
- Michael PageSydney CBD NSWOur client is a premium, national law firm with an exemplary Employment practice group. Led by one of Australia's highly renowned and 'Best Lawyers for...Missing:
- Morgan McKinley AustraliaSydney NSWOur client, a leading Government department, is seeking to appoint an experienced Technical Business Analyst to work as part of Digital & Technology Services...Missing:
- Burgess PaluchSydney CBD NSWYou will be competition & consumer law litigator at the 4 year level who would like to act for some of Australia's major corporations (consumer protection)...Quick applyMissing:
- DeloitteSydney NSWWeaving sound taxation and legal advice in a commercial approach, we help our clients navigate through complex taxation disputes. Join our Legal Tax...Missing:
- Sydney NSW$85,750 - $85,750 a yearWe are looking for a paralegal to provide essential high quality para-legal, clerical services and administrative support to a team of litigation solicitors...Missing:
- MahlabSydney NSWAs well as having the opportunity to work on high quality matters for a strong client base, you will be provided with genuine career opportunities and enjoy...Missing:
- AMP CapitalSydney NSWAMP Capital Legal consists of 17 lawyers across Sydney, New Zealand, London and New York, 2 paralegals and 1 executive assistant. The team provides legal...Missing:
- Sydney CBD NSWWe are looking to welcome an experienced Registered Migration Agent or Migration Lawyer to join our team on a full-time basis in our CBD office, a short walk...Missing:
- Australian Industry GroupNorth Sydney NSWYou will have at least 8 years’ workplace relations experience gained from a well-regarded law firm, employer organisation or in an in-house legal / IR / HR...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.