Jobs 1 - 10 of 158
- Justice and Community SafetyCanberra ACTDetails: The ACT Courts and Tribunal are seeking persons with a strong focus on providing high level client service, good communication skills, an ability to...
- Department of the Attorney-General and JusticeDarwin NT$95,162 - $100,040 a yearProvide high level executive support to the Chief Judge of the Local Court of the Northern Territory while supervising and supporting services in the Judges'...Missing:
- Queensland Building & Construction CommissionBrisbane QLDAssist the Senior Lead, Resolution Services in managing the day to day operations of the team. This will include: Assisting in monitoring and reporting on...
- Taylor RootSydney CBD NSWThey service the full spectrum of employment law needs of private sector employers and all three tiers of government. In this role you will have the...Missing:
- Queensland Building & Construction CommissionBrisbane QLD$93,894 - $100,286 a yearThe purpose of the Principal Resolutions Officer is to undertake case management of difficult and/or sensitive building disputes and insurance claims, manage...
- Melbourne VIC$67,486 - $73,807 a yearThe Legal Support Officer works within the Legal Practice Management team to provide legal support services to the Legal Group and Comcare Instructing...Missing:
- Engage PersonnelMelbourne VIC$100,000 - $150,000 a yearDue to growth, they are now seeking an experienced Lawyer to join their General Insurance team here in Melbourne. You will work on a range of complex...Missing:
- Northern Territory Legal Aid CommissionKatherine NTAn opportunity exists in our Katherine office for a Criminal Solicitor to join our team. Duties include appearing in the Local Court, Supreme Court and other...Missing:
- Northern Territory Legal Aid CommissionAlice Springs NTAn opportunity exists in our Alice Springs office for a Criminal Solicitor to join our team. Duties include appearing in the Local Court, Supreme Court and...Missing:
- Federal Court of AustraliaAdelaide SA$58,380 - $63,010 a yearThe Client Service Officer may be required to: provide information and advice relating to court services, procedures, processes and forms as well as external...
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.