Jobs 1 - 10 of 13
- Robert WaltersSydney CBD NSW$150,000 - $160,000 a yearProvide specialist advice on a wide range of Employee Relations matters including industrial instrument and policy interpretation, employee...Missing:
- parish patience immigration services p/lSydney CBD NSWWe are a boutique law firm located in Sydney CBD. We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced (at least two years) migration lawyer to join our legal...Missing:
- Burgess PaluchSydney NSWYou be a competition litigation lawyer at the Senior Associate level. The role Act for your clients on all aspects of complex and consumer law including...Missing:
- Sparke Helmore LawyersSydney CBD NSWWe have an opportunity for a Lawyer or an Associate to join our Statutory Insurance team in Sydney. In this role you will be responsible for running general...Missing:
- Fullerton Services Pty LtdSydney NSWWe are seeking interpreters in Auslan, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Assyrian, Azari, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cantonese, Chaldean, Croatian, Czech,...
- Drummoyne NSWWe are looking for a Litigation Secretary with a minimum of 2 years experience working in general litigation to join our Drummoyne office on a full-time or...Missing:
courts tribunal services
- Sydney CBD NSWWe wish to welcome a new Migration Agent/Lawyer in our Sydney office. This position will suit an experienced Migration Agent/Lawyer who has a passion for...Missing:
- Avant Mutual GroupSydney NSWOur Sydney team is seeking a permanent, full-time Legal Officer to provide quality administrative and legal support to Avant Law solicitors particularly in...Missing:
- NSW Department of Communities and JusticeSydney CBD NSW$141,882 - $144,871 a yearAs required of the role you will be responsible for conducting both highly complex and routine legal matters (primarily advice and litigation). The role also...Missing:
- Australian Attorney-General's DepartmentSydney CBD NSWAGS is seeking expressions of interest from senior lawyers with experience in Employment Law. About us Australian Government Solicitor (AGS) is the...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.