Jobs 1 - 10 of 52
- Sydney NSW$104,617 - $137,829 a yearTo be successful in this role, you will have a tertiary legal qualification and, at minimum, be eligible to hold a Restricted Government Legal Practicing...Missing:
- MahlabSydney NSWAs well as having the opportunity to work on high quality matters for a strong client base, you will be provided with genuine career opportunities and enjoy...Missing:
- Sydney CBD NSWWe are looking to welcome an experienced Registered Migration Agent or Migration Lawyer to join our team on a full-time basis in our CBD office, a short walk...Missing:
- AuscriptSydney CBD NSWBased in our Sydney office this role is responsible for delivering high quality, professional and profitable client service through the performance of court...Missing:
- Sydney NSW$113,390 - $132,889 a yearReporting to the Executive Director Court and Tribunal Operations, the position of Director Court Services (DCS) NSW/ACT has responsibility for the delivery...
- ASICSydney NSW$104,617 - $130,045 a yearAn exciting, non-ongoing opportunity has become available in ASIC's Administrative Law Team (ALT). The ALT sits within ASIC's Chief Legal Office (CLO). The...Missing:
- Department of Justice NSWCampbelltown NSW$30,601 - $59,901 a yearA talent pool will be created for Ongoing/Temporary/Part-time roles that arise within Court & Tribunal Services in Sydney Metropolitan and Greater...
- MinterEllisonSydney NSWYou will be responsible for legal and non-legal tasks including drafting of court and tribunal documentation including court books and appeal books,...Missing:
- Sydney NSWMigration Migration Law Firm is an incorporated legal practice, based in Sydney, working in the area of Australian immigration law. We work in all areas of...Missing:
- Burgess PaluchSydney CBD NSWYou will be competition & trade practices litigator at the 4 year level who would like to act for some of Australia's major corporations (consumer...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.