Jobs 1 - 10 of 252
- ACT GovernmentCanberra ACTDetails: The ACT Courts and Tribunal is seeking a highly motivated and experienced lawyer to undertake the role of Legal Manager and Deputy Registrar ACT...Missing:
Audit Officer-newDepartment of the Attorney-General & Justice NTDarwin NT$101,889 - $113,704 a yearGrow your life and career in Internal Audit with a diverse and interesting opportunity in Darwin! Undertake operational, financial, regulatory and compliance...Missing:
- Queensland Building & Construction CommissionRockhampton QLDProcess licensing, insurance and dispute management matters in accordance with delegation including declining claims. Undertake performance audits of...Missing:
- Sydney NSWTo be successful in this role, you will have a tertiary legal qualification and, at minimum, be eligible to hold a Restricted Government Legal Practicing...Missing:
- Court Services VictoriaMelbourne VICContribute to an energetic and innovative ITS support desk team with a focus on customer service and team work within the Victorian Courts and...
- Department of JusticePerth WA$69,896 - $75,717 a yearThe District Court of Western Australia is seeking two experienced legal secretaries to join a small team. Role The successful applicants will be highly...Missing:
- National Disability Insurance AgencySydney Western Suburbs NSWThe EL1 Senior Internal Review Officer is responsible for making and implementing more complex internal review decisions in accordance with the NDIS Act 2013...Missing:
- Queensland Building & Construction CommissionMackay QLD$80,350 - $87,334 a yearUndertake investigations into alleged breaches of legislation for which QBCC is responsible for administering and regulating, and take appropriate action,...Missing:
- Queensland Building & Construction CommissionRockhampton QLD$69,332 - $76,238 a yearThe purpose of the Assessment Officer is to investigate, assess and determine matters relating to the delivery of QBCC’s services including building...
- Penrith NSW$68,027 - $73,120 a yearThe General Counsel and Investigations Branch is responsible for the administration of all legal matters involving the Commission and all the Commission’s...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.
Never miss a job again. Get new jobs emailed to you daily.
Create email alert for this search