Jobs 1 - 10 of 220
- Department of Justice NSWSydney CBD NSW$108,044 - $108,044 a yearThe PMO Financial Analyst is responsible for the overall administration and governance of the finance function within the Courts and Tribunal Services...
- Department of Justice NSWSydney CBD NSW$124,965 - $124,965 a yearThe Manager, Project Management Office (PMO) is responsible for leading a small team to guide the successful delivery of programs and projects within the...
- WestSide LawyersPort Pirie SAThe successful candidate will have conduct of their own files, managing litigation and dispute resolution across a range of civil and summary criminal law...Missing:
Sentence Administration Officer, Clerk Grade 3/4, Ongoing and Temporary, State Sentence Administration, Bathurst and South Coast Correctional Centres-newCorrective Services NSWWollongong NSW$70,652 - $77,363 a yearPrimary Purpose of the Position: Sentence Administration Officers perform a range of Correctional Administrative services in support of the efficient and...Missing:
- MPAU LegalSydney CBD NSWOur client is a premium, national law firm with an exemplary Employment practice group. Led by one of Australia's highly renowned and 'Best Lawyers for...Missing:
- Information and Privacy CommissionSydney NSW$104,918 - $112,212 a yearWe are looking for an outstanding individual to join the team at IPC to support the Information and Privacy Commissioners in their statutory functions by...Missing:
- Stirling AndersenSydney CBD NSWAn excellent opportunity to join a leading mid-tier national firm. The Dispute Resolution practice in Sydney is rapidly growing and seeking an Associate to...Missing:
- Michael Page AUSydney CBD NSWAWESOME OPPORTUNITY FOR A 2-4 YEAR LAWYER TO JOIN AN AWARD-WINNING AND INDUSTRY LEADING EMPLOYMENT PARTNER IN A THRIVING AND GROWING PRACTICE! Our client is...Missing:
- ACT HealthCanberra ACTDepending on qualifications and experience, the successful candidate will be employed as either a Specialist or Senior Specialist under the ACT Public Sector...
- Queensland Indigenous Family Violence Legal Service (QIFVLS)Townsville QLDQIFVLS is a state-wide Community Legal Practice with office across 5 regions in Queensland. We are a not-for-profit organisation that provides free legal...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.
Never miss a job again. Get new jobs emailed to you daily.
Create email alert for this search