Jobs 1 - 10 of 71
- Department of Corporate and Information Services NTDarwin NT$104,403 - $116,514 a yearProvide high level Human Resource advice and guidance on a full range of operational Human Resource matters to optimise workforce outcomes and deliver on...
- Department of Local Government, Housing and Community DevelopmentDarwin NT$138,721 - $154,778 a yearProvide high level critical analysis, strategic advice and support across a wide range of policy and legislation issues impacting the Department of Local...Missing:
- Department of HealthDarwin NT$132,658 - $138,159 a yearProvide specialist education, training, clinical and systems advice and support to students from Charles Darwin University and to promote continual...Missing:
- Australian Government Department of Human ServicesDarwin NT$118,503 - $140,926 a yearThe Operational Projects Branch manages the department's key contact centre service initiatives; with a focus on optimising and enhancing the telephony...Missing:
- Northern Land CouncilDarwin NT$98,685 - $114,676 a yearThis Senior Officer role is responsible for the application of the NLC’s Community Planning and Development (CP&D) Framework, with particular emphasis on...Missing:
- AMW Professional ServicesDarwin NTAMW has been providing engineering services since its establishment in 2003, with our engineering team providing the core capabilities of AMW. We have been...
- Department of Treasury and FinanceDarwin NT$123,142 - $132,350 a yearProvide quality specialist advice on, and analysis of, matters considered by the Utilities Commission, which are likely to involve the electricity, ports,...Missing:
- NES Global TalentDarwin NTOur client is currently recruiting for an Administration Assistant to join their team. The position requires someone to fulfil the following duties: To...Missing:
- Department of Education, Northern Territory Government, DarwinDarwin NTProvide high level leadership in curriculum development, delivery and monitoring to achieve optimal educational outcomes for Pre-school and Primary aged...Missing:
- Department of EducationDarwin NTProvide high level leadership in curriculum development, delivery and monitoring to achieve optimal educational outcomes for Pre-school and Primary aged...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.