Jobs 1 - 10 of 1,691
- Anindilyakwa Land CouncilCairns QLDThe ALC is seeking an Infrastructure Strategic Planning Officer to join our Infrastructure & Development department on a full time basis. This role is...Missing:
Project Officer-newDepartment of Planning and Environment NSWNewcastle NSW$93,326 - $93,326 a yearThe NSW Department of Planning, Infrastructure and Environment (DPIE) has an exciting opportunity for a Project Officer to assist in the development and...Missing:
- Department of Planning and Environment NSWQueanbeyan NSW$93,326 - $93,326 a yearThe NSW Department of Planning, Infrastructure and Environment (DPIE) has an exciting opportunity for a Scientist (Data Analyst) to join our Environmental...Missing:
- Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics NTKatherine NTUndertake training and development activities to develop skills to assist with the development and delivery of Minor New Works and Repairs Maintenance...Missing:
- Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics NTDarwin NTUnder the guidance of Senior Planners, provide professional advice and information to the Department, the Development Consent Authority, relevant Government...Missing:
- Hays RecruitmentPerth WAWe are currently working with a state government department in the search for Senior Project Manager to join their team for a 12 month contract. This...Missing:
- Jobs SAAdelaide SA$28,973 - $52,291 a yearThe successful candidate will experience working within an agency with highly skilled and experienced professionals across a multiple of specialised fields....Missing:
- Corporate ServicesSydney Western Suburbs NSW$85,488 - $94,327 a yearA division of The Department of Communities and Justice, the Infrastructure & Assets unit is responsible for the end-to-end management of the department’s...Missing:
- Cross River Rail Delivery AuthorityBrisbane QLD$180,000 - $200,000 a yearThe purpose of the position is to lead, manage and coordinate the CRRDA financial reporting, budgetary and accounting, cost control and procurement...
- Hays RecruitmentBrisbane QLD$45 - $50 an hourClient is local government department based in southern suburbs of Brisbane, The department provides specialist advice and guidance over land use, planning...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.