Jobs 1 - 10 of 111
- DFP RecruitmentAustralian Capital Territory$66,000 - $80,000 a yearThis is an exciting opportunity to work closely with, and provide high level administrative and executive support to the Chief Operating Officer in a small...Quick apply
- DFP RecruitmentCanberra ACT$35 - $40 an hourYou will be responsible for assisting in the development of reception service procedures, including Standard Operating Procedures (COPs) relating...Missing:
- DFP RecruitmentAustralian Capital Territory$40 - $55 an hourStarting immediately, we have a 5 month contract available for an administration officer, who has experience working with contracts and programs to join a...Quick apply
- DFP RecruitmentCanberra ACT$59,000 - $68,000 a yearCommencing ASAP, we are looking for either an APS 3 or 4 administration support officer to assist a federal government department with all things travel! You...Missing:
- DFP RecruitmentAustralian Capital Territory$108,000 - $121,000 a yearOur client is looking for an experienced Human Resources professional with APS knowledge, the ability to drive innovation and execute new policies and...Missing:
- DFP RecruitmentCanberra ACT$35 - $45 an hourYou will administer work programs to ensure legislative and reporting requirements are met, enable consistent decision making through quality advice and...Missing:
- DFP RecruitmentCanberra ACTWe are seeking a legal officer who is available immediately to join a program evaluation area to aid assessing officers with the legally complex areas of...
- DFP RecruitmentPhillip ACT$73,000 - $79,000 a yearCommencing as soon as possible, you will be an experienced administrator who has excellent attention to detail and is ready to step into a role and achieve...Missing:
- DFP RecruitmentCanberra ACT$40 - $60 an hourWe are currently managing a newly created position due to growth in work load, and are seeking a highly experienced and professional administrator. This role...
- DFP RecruitmentCanberra ACT$70,000 - $77,800 a yearTo be considered for this role you must have a high level of skill in ICT and Records Management, with demonstrated experience using SharePoint, HP Content...
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.