Jobs 1 - 10 of 5,660
- Life Without BarriersAdelaide SAWe are recruiting Community Rehabilitation Support Workers to join our Mental Health team in the NPSM. We have multiple positions based across northern...Missing:
- HomePlaceWoodville SAWe believe that there are few jobs as personally rewarding as those that help improve the quality of life of other people. As a Senior Support Worker you...
- Life Without BarriersAdelaide SAProvide case coordination support services to clients across National Immigration Support Services, so that they are provided with the choice and flexibility...Missing:
- Calvary CareAdelaide SAThe Service Coordinator will plan and coordinate services for community based NDIS clients and clients living in Community Houses to ensure that appropriate...Missing:
- Flinders University of South AustraliaAdelaide SAThe Coordinator, Disability Community Support Programs will provide support to Programs (including but not limited to the Up the Hill and Community Re-entry...Missing:
- Enhanced LifestylesNorth Adelaide SA$27 - $39 an hourWe are currently recruiting a number of Lifestyle Attendants (Supports Workers) across metro Adelaide, Murray Bridge, Mount Barker and Hills regions, and the...Missing:
- Adelaide SAWe are looking for a dynamic and outcome focussed leader to join us in the role of Support Leader to work within one of our community based houses in...Missing:
- RSP ConsultingAdelaide SASupport Coordination is the key to linking people with disabilities to the community programmes and care supports they need and rely on to live happy,...Missing:
- UnitingCare SASalisbury SAThe role of Community Support Worker involves supporting our clients to access and maintain independent housing, develop and maintain independent living...
- UnitingCare SAAdelaide SAUniting Communities is seeking an In-Shift Supervisor to join our Lifeline team. This is a casual position, working approximately 22 hours per fortnight,...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.