Jobs 1 - 10 of 68
- BenetasGeelong VICIf you are someone that gets a sense of enjoyment by making a difference to people's lives, this is the job is for you! Benetas Home Care aims to empower and...Missing:
- Honour CarePoint Cook VIC$30 - $34 an hourThis is an exciting opportunity to join our Active Ageing and Disability team who is focused on providing a high standard of service that enhances the...
- DiversitatGeelong VICDiversitat is a highly respected community organisation with over 40 years of service to the Geelong and surrounding areas. We are passionate about our work...Missing:
- City of Greater GeelongGeelong VIC$81,630 - $88,153 a yearTertiary qualifications in the Social Work/Youth Work, or a related field. Current employee Working with Children check Victorian Police Check. Extensive...
- Rye VICNewly are currently seeking people who like working with people! We have an opportunity for you to work with a leading provider of aged care services whilst...
- Ingenia CommunitiesLara VICJust 40min from Melbourne’s CBD and 15km from Geelong City, Ingenia Lifestyle Lara enjoys the peacefulness of a rural town while enjoying all the benefits of...Missing:
- CentacareGeelong VICThe Victim Support Worker, Victims Assistance Program (VAP) provides a high quality, prompt, case management services to victims of violent crime. The...Missing:
- Bethany Community SupportGeelong VICUndertake Key Worker responsibilities by having responsibility for individual client’s case intervention /case coordination for allocated families. This...Missing:
- Anglesea & District Community HouseAnglesea VICA fantastic opportunity is available for an innovative and experienced community development worker to coordinate the operation of the Anglesea Community...Missing:
- Gateways Support ServicesWerribee VICGateways invites applications for a full or part time Support Coordinator for a fixed term of 12 months to work in partnership with participants and their...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.