Jobs 1 - 10 of 45
- MacMahon HoldingsPerth WAMacmahon have a number of exciting opportunities for skilled individuals to join the Macmahon team through an Accelerated Apprenticeship Program to achieve...Missing:
- Resi AirCheltenham VIC$40 - $59 an hourWe are looking for first to 3rd year apprentices who are proactive and want to learn all aspects of heating and cooling. Must have the following own...Missing:
- Harwood NSWAs the leader of the Electrical, Instrumentation and Control (EI&C) team at Sunshine Sugar's Harwood site, you are a key member of the engineering team. We...
- Haynes GroupMackay QLD$50 - $57 an hourHaynes Group is currently recruiting for and dynamic and experienced Senior Auto Electrician to mentor our apprenticeship programme. · $50.00 - $57.00 per...Missing:
- Ohms Auto ElectricsDysart QLD$80,000 - $119,999 a yearOhms Auto Electrics are seeking talented Light vehicle mechanics with electrical experience or 2cd - 4th year automotive electrical apprentices to join our...Missing:
- RandstadAustralia$100,000 - $120,000 a yearRandstad has a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Site Manager or Foreman to join a global player in the power generation industry. They are heavily focused...
- Harwood NSWThe objectives of the Electrical team supervisor are to manage a small team by scheduling routine maintenance work, carrying out high quality work plans as...Missing:
- Rae Consulting Pty LtdCarlton VICTo succeed in this key role you will need to demonstrate experience in and passion for trade-based vocational education and training encompassing 'hands-on'...Missing:
- Core TalentSydney NSWWe are currently recruiting for an electrical foreman to work for a well established electrical company with numerous residential high rise apartments across...Missing:
- QueenslandNilsen are a nationwide leader in delivering electrical services on major projects and specialise in facilities maintenance systems. We are looking for two...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.