Jobs 1 - 10 of 20
- Fortescue Metals GroupAustraliaRoster: 8/6 FIFO Ex Perth To assist with the on-ground development of Fortescue’s new and upcoming iron ore mines in the Pilbara region of Western Australia....
- CoreStaffNew South WalesYou will be working approximately 16 - 20 hours per week plus annual leave cover and regular on call periods. About the role You will be responsible for...Missing:
- NES Global TalentAustraliaImmediate requirement for 3 months straight consecutive work on a gold mine in Papua New Guinea, Due to the COVID19 Pandemic a core crew of staff has stayed...Missing:
- Torque RecruitmentSydney NSWTorque are currently looking for Trade Qualified Boilermakers and Mechanical fitters for shut down works in the Orange, NSW region. These shuts will be every...
- St BarbaraAustraliaReporting to the Superintendent Mobile Maintenance, the successful incumbent will have a hands on approach and assist in the continued development of the...
- Placements InternationalAustraliaWe are seeking individuals who enjoy a physical role working outdoors across various sites, has the ability to work both autonomously or within a team...Missing:
- Programmed Maintenance ServicesNew South WalesUnited Wambo Joint Venture is a new operation involving the integration of an existing open cut which will offer a brand new fleet of mining equipment...
- Hays RecruitmentSydney CBD NSWIf this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Complete and...Missing:
Scaffolders-newMonadelphousNew South WalesYou will have the ability to be flexible to deliver in a continually evolving environment and possess strong team work ethics. As part of the recruitment...Missing:
- BrunelSydney NSW$50 - $50 an hourOur Client operates a long-life open cut coal mine in the Gunnedah Basin. In order to meet production targets our Client has multiple positions available for...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.