Jobs 1 - 5 of 5
- Tasmanian GovernmentTasmania$85,575 - $89,811 a yearSOD - Planning Officer - Fire Management Infrastructure - BRU - Band 5.docx SOD - Planning Officer - Fire Management Infrastructure - BRU - Band 5.pdf Short...Missing:
- Tasmanian GovernmentHobart TAS$93,939 - $106,375 a yearProvide high-level specialist advice and support, lead the development of systems and procedures, and supervise a small team in the planning of fire...Missing:
- Tasmanian GovernmentHobart TAS$93,939 - $106,375 a yearImprove bushfire risk management within the built environment through the provision of strategic planning, development control, risk mitigation and...Missing:
- City of Port PhillipSaint Kilda VICProvide technical leadership and support to assist in identification, diagnosis and remedy of any facilities management issues this includes verification...Missing:
- Tink RecruitmentSydney CBD NSWQualified background in Building Operations, Facilities Management, Engineer or related field. Proven capability to understand the needs of all parties...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.