Jobs 1 - 10 of 12
- Queensland HealthTownsville QLD$94,545 - $101,237 a yearThe purpose of the Clinical Nurse role is to provide clinical expertise, education, leadership and support to nursing staff; utilising clinical skills to...
- APAC HealthTownsville QLDIf you are a qualified Oncology Nurse currently living in Townsville and would like to join an exceptional team please apply now or contact Newton for a...
- Queensland HealthTownsville QLD$65,894 - $96,849 a yearThe role of the Mental Health Clinician within Charters Towers Rehabilitation Unit is to assist in the coordination of care within a collaborative...Missing:
Senior Psychologist/Social Worker/Clinical Nurse Consultant/Occupational Therapist (Disaster Recovery Team)-newQueensland HealthTownsville QLDThe Disaster Recovery Team provide specialist approaches, education, linking to other services and supports to assist people in overcoming traumatic natural...Missing:
- Queensland HealthTownsville QLD$184,196 - $233,538 a yearWe are seeking to offer a substantive permanent position (up to full time) as a Staff Specialist Neurosurgery and a 3 year temporary contract as the Director...
Audiologist-newQueensland HealthTownsville QLD$65,894 - $99,875 a yearAn exciting opportunity exists for a suitably qualified Audiologist to join the team at Townsville University Hospital. If you share our passion and...
Part Time GP-newCornerstone Medical RecruitmentTownsville QLD$150 - $150 an hourPosition is available for an immediate start THE PRACTICE: Team of 3 GP's Full patient load 10 - 15 minute appointments 6 patients P/hour THE BENEFITS: 70%...Missing:
- SILK Laser ClinicsTownsville QLDAs a growing brand across Australia, with over 100,000 satisfied clients and more than one million laser and skin treatments performed, SILK has been taking...Missing:
- Clearskincare ClinicsTownsville QLDWe are in an exciting time of growth, adding more clinics across Australia and New Zealand and building greater expertise across our injecting services. We...Missing:
- Queensland HealthTownsville QLDThe Townsville Hospital and Health Service is building an advanced interventional capability in the management of acute stroke. We are seeking to employ an...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.