Jobs 1 - 10 of 26
- Queensland HealthTownsville QLDIf you have a passion for connecting with people and making a positive difference in their lives, apply now to join our dynamic workforce of healthcare...
- Queensland HealthTownsville QLDTownsville Sexual Health Service are seeking Advanced Health Workers to join our team at the North Ward Health Campus. Permanent and Temporary part-time...Missing:
- Queensland HealthTownsville QLD$94,545 - $101,237 a yearThe purpose of the Clinical Nurse role is to provide clinical expertise, education, leadership and support to nursing staff; utilising clinical skills to...
- Queensland HealthTownsville QLD$65,894 - $96,849 a yearThe role of the Mental Health Clinician within Charters Towers Rehabilitation Unit is to assist in the coordination of care within a collaborative...Missing:
- Queensland HealthTownsville QLDAbout the role: As an Administrative Officer for the Central Referral Unit, you will provide an efficient referral and booking service for all patients and...Missing:
Psychologist-newMater Health Services North Queensland LtdTownsville QLDAs an experienced Psychologist, you will work within our Mater Wellness Centre supporting individual clients undergoing group programs for their diagnosed...Missing:
- Defence Force RecruitingTownsville QLDAs a part-time Warehouse Coordinator (also known as Unit Supply Operator) you’ll be responsible for managing supplies that are vital to Army capability, from...
Senior Psychologist/Social Worker/Clinical Nurse Consultant/Occupational Therapist (Disaster Recovery Team)-newQueensland HealthTownsville QLDThe Disaster Recovery Team provide specialist approaches, education, linking to other services and supports to assist people in overcoming traumatic natural...Missing:
Audiologist-newQueensland HealthTownsville QLD$65,894 - $99,875 a yearAn exciting opportunity exists for a suitably qualified Audiologist to join the team at Townsville University Hospital. If you share our passion and...
Registered Nurse-newBolton ClarkeMount Louisa QLDAs a Registered Nurse with Bolton Clarke, you will assist with the provision of high-care, low-care, palliative and respite services for our aged care...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.