Jobs 1 - 10 of 40
- Elliott GrayAustralian Capital TerritoryNot just your standard in-house counsel, we are seeking a talented commercial mind to provide support and expertise to the executive team on the commercial...
- Michael PageCanberra ACTThis extremely well positioned commercial organisation within the market is seeking an experienced Legal Counsel with at least 2-5 years PQE to join a...
- Hays RecruitmentAustralian Capital Territory$100,000 - $118,000 a yearThis Federal Government Department Agency is seeking an experienced EL1 Commercial Lawyer for an ongoing opportunity within their in-house team. This...Missing:
- Commonwealth Superannuation CorporationCanberra ACTThe Manager, Legal will manage the provision of CSC’s day to day internal legal services in support of CSC’s business across its trustee and scheme...Missing:
- Australian Attorney-General's DepartmentCanberra ACTMain Menu < Back to jobsMissing:
in house counsel
- Michael PageCanberra ACTThis is an exciting opportunity for a Special Counsel (5+ years PQE) level to join their leading Canberra Office. The ideal candidate will have significant...Missing:
- Australian Capital TerritoryThe legal branches are the first point of contact for departmental staff requiring legal advice and assistance. These branches are responsible for providing...Missing:
- Burgess PaluchCanberra ACTThis role represents an excellent opportunity for a driven lawyer to join TMT transactions practice enjoying demand-led growth and play a key role alongside...Missing:
- Michael PageDeakin ACTThey are seeking a Lawyer who has the desire to make their own mark in a firm and potentially get equity. Advising clients and preparing formal legal...Missing:
- Burgess PaluchCanberra ACTYou will be a 5 PAE lawyer from a large firm environment with solid experience across standard construction projects and disputes. You are proactive with a...Quick applyMissing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.