Jobs 1 - 10 of 13
Legal Counsel-newMichael PageCanberra ACTThis extremely well positioned commercial organisation within the market is seeking an experienced Legal Counsel with at least 2-5 years PQE to join a...Missing:
- Elliott GrayAustralian Capital TerritoryNot just your standard in-house counsel, we are seeking a talented commercial mind to provide support and expertise to the executive team on the commercial...Missing:
- Hays RecruitmentCanberra ACTThis leading Australian technology company is seeking an in-house legal counsel to join their team on a permanent basis. Your new role Your role will involve...Missing:
Manager - Legal-newCommonwealth Superannuation CorporationCanberra ACTThe Manager, Legal will manage the provision of CSC’s day to day internal legal services in support of CSC’s business across its trustee and scheme...Missing:
- OptusCanberra ACTJoining a high performing team, we have an opportunity available for a skilled Corporate Counsel/Senior Corporate Counsel to join our Group Legal team based...Missing:
- Hays RecruitmentAustralian Capital Territory$100,000 - $118,000 a yearThis Federal Government Department Agency is seeking an experienced EL1 Commercial Lawyer for an ongoing opportunity within their in-house team. This...
- MinterEllisonAustralian Capital TerritoryAt MinterEllison Flex, we pride ourselves on an integrated legal services approach, providing alternative career opportunities for lawyers who enjoy the...
- AdeccoCanberra ACTAs the leader of the Commercial and Legal team reporting the Program Director, and working as part of a joint team combining various departmental personnel,...Missing:
- Michael PageCanberra ACTThis is an exciting opportunity for a Special Counsel (5+ years PQE) level to join their leading Canberra Office. The ideal candidate will have significant...Missing:
- Naiman ClarkeCanberra ACTHigh-performing, mid-tier firm with a strong reputation in the corporate commercial space. The Commercial team is a flagship of this firm’s Canberra office...
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.