Jobs 1 - 10 of 21
- Beaumont&BeaumontAustralian Capital TerritoryBeaumont&Beaumont is seeking a junior commercial lawyer for a national Australian law firm. The firm’s culture is progressive and prides itself on for its...
- Australian Capital TerritoryThe legal branches are the first point of contact for departmental staff requiring legal advice and assistance. These branches are responsible for providing...
- Independent Statutory Offices including boards, tribunals and committeesCanberra ACTYou don’t need a background in architecture to be eligible, but you must be a lawyer with experience in either or both consumer protection law and trade...Missing:
- Michael PageCanberra ACTHow to contact us: If you believe you are a suitable candidate for this role and whom is actively looking for job opportunities within Commercial Litigation,...Missing:
- MPAU LegalCanberra ACTThe DTA Lawyer will, under limited direction: Prepare legal advice and information on legal issues relevant to the DTA, including the interpretation and...Missing:
- Michael PageDeakin ACTThey are seeking a Lawyer who has the desire to make their own mark in a firm and potentially get equity. Advising clients and preparing formal legal...Missing:
- Burgess PaluchCanberra ACTYou will build and manage strong relationships with leading insolvency practitioners, major lenders/capital providers and borrowers across all aspects of...
- Beaumont&BeaumontAustralian Capital TerritoryBeaumont&Beaumont is seeking expressions of interests from experienced Employment Lawyers and Industrial Relations specialists for several roles across...Missing:
- Michael PageCanberra ACTThis position will require the lawyer to work collaboratively with a small team of solicitors within this desired branch which is responsible for legal...Missing:
- Administrative Appeals TribunalCanberra ACT$65,161 - $70,749 a yearWe are looking for a high performer to fill an Associate position in our Canberra Registry. The role primarily provides administrative and legal support to...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.