Jobs 1 - 10 of 38
- Housing and PropertySydney NSW$85,488 - $94,327 a yearSenior Executive Assistant skills and experience with demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development. Strong written and verbal communication...
- Department of Planning and Environment NSWParramatta NSW$128,089 - $148,134 a yearWe have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Development Manager. This is a newly brought together team which has created an exciting...
- Department of Planning and Environment NSWParramatta NSWAs Project Engineer you will be responsible for managing complex engineering upgrade works requiring technical input and providing professional advice and...
- Gandangara Local Aboriginal Land CouncilLiverpool NSW$65,000 - $79,999 a yearGandangara Local Aboriginal Land Council is seeking a full-time ongoing Property Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day...Missing:
- Sharon Bennie - Specialist Property RecruitmentSydney NSWBased at Macquarie Park, you will be responsible for: Preparation of reports, presentations and spreadsheets Accurate upkeep of price lists for Home and Land...Missing:
- Western NSW Local Health DistrictBathurst NSW$100,161 - $106,390 a yearAs a Grade 2 Pharmacist you will participate in our ward rotation program across cardiovascular, medical, surgical, perioperative medicine, emergency...Missing:
- Bawinanga Aboriginal CorporationDarwin NTThe role involves assisting with a combination of three portfolios: office administration, property management and cleaning services supervision with some...
- Department of Planning and Environment NSWParramatta NSW$129,360 - $150,647 a yearAs a Principal Legal Officer, you will be responsible for providing legal advice in across a range of areas as well as building relationships with key...Missing:
- PAW MediaYuendumu NT$75,000 - $79,000 a yearThe Operations Manager will oversee the day to day operations of PAW Media’s head office in Yuendumu and in ten remote communities in the Tanami region of...Missing:
- Wurundjeri Woi-wurrung Cultural Heritage Aboriginal CorporationAbbotsford VICAn exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced legal professional to join the dynamic team in Abbotsford. The Wurundjeri Woi-wurrung Cultural Heritage...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.