Jobs 1 - 10 of 5,159
Legal Counsel-newSEEKMelbourne VICA new opportunity exists for a Legal Counsel to join the SEEK Legal team and play an integral role in helping SEEK to deliver on its purpose by providing...Missing:
- Coghlan Duffy & CoMelbourne VICLaw graduates or recently admitted lawyers should apply for the Graduate Lawyer roles. What are we looking for? To join our team, you must: have a keen...
- Advertised by a News Corp Australia PublicationDarwin NTNAAJA provides legal aid for Indigenous people in the Northern Territory, with offices in Darwin, Palmerston, Katherine, Tennant Creek and Alice Springs. We...Quick applyMissing:
- Beaudesert QLDFamily Law and Criminal Law, mix of Private and Legal Aid work. If you are passionate about what you do, we would like to hear from you. Part time is...Missing:
- Darwin NTNAAJA is seeking: JUNIOR CRIMINAL SOLICITORS to join our Darwin & Katherine Criminal Law teams. The right candidates will have: •A commitment to providing...Missing:
Legal Counsel-newFoxtelRyde NSWWe’re searching for a Legal Counsel to work as part of Foxtel's in-house legal team with a focus on telecommunications. There will be a strong focus on...Missing:
Graduate Lawyer-newBaker O'Brien & TollBundaberg QLDThis is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Graduate Lawyer. You should be passionate, confident, reliable and ambitious. You will be responsible...
Solicitor-newBaldock Stacy & NivenOrange NSWWe are seeking a General Practice Solicitor (ideally with approximately 2 to 3 years of experience) who has experience liaising with clients, taking...Missing:
Lawyer-newASICMelbourne VICA future with ASIC means that your work will contribute to ASIC's vision for a fair, strong and efficient financial system for all Australians. We value what...
- Watson McNamara & WattArmidale NSWWe are seeking a Solicitor with a minimum of 2 years post admission experience. Areas of work include but are not limited to; conveyancing, family law,...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.