Jobs 1 - 6 of 6
- Independent Statutory Offices including boards, tribunals and committeesCanberra ACTYou don’t need a background in architecture to be eligible, but you must be a lawyer with experience in either or both consumer protection law and trade...Missing:
- Michael PageCanberra ACTThis position will require the lawyer to work collaboratively with a small team of solicitors within this desired branch which is responsible for legal...
- Hays RecruitmentCanberra ACTIn order to be successful in this role, you must have previous/recent APS experience including within a legal policy, compliance, regulatory and/or policy...Missing:
- Michael PageCanberra ACTEL1 / EL2 - Lawyer Apply share this job Save Job Canberra Temporary Bullet points Opportunity for a dynamic career in law 6mth + 3 year possible ext The...Missing:
- MPAU LegalCanberra ACTThe DTA Lawyer will, under limited direction: Prepare legal advice and information on legal issues relevant to the DTA, including the interpretation and...Missing:
- Independent Statutory Offices including boards, tribunals and committeesCanberra ACTYou don’t need a background in architecture to be eligible, but an ability to represent the community’s interest on the Board and carry out the functions of...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.