Jobs 1 - 10 of 48
- Michael PageCanberra ACTThis extremely well positioned commercial organisation within the market is seeking an experienced Legal Counsel with at least 2-5 years PQE to join a...
- Elliott GrayAustralian Capital TerritoryNot just your standard in-house counsel, we are seeking a talented commercial mind to provide support and expertise to the executive team on the commercial...
- Commonwealth Superannuation CorporationCanberra ACTThe Manager, Legal will manage the provision of CSC’s day to day internal legal services in support of CSC’s business across its trustee and scheme...
- Australian Attorney-General's DepartmentCanberra ACTMain Menu < Back to jobsMissing:
- Ignite ServicesCanberra ACTWe're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in The Online Media Sector. Responsibility for the joint team from two Government...Missing:
- Ad StandardsTurner ACT$120,000 - $160,000 a yearThe Legal and Regulatory Affairs Manager is responsible for managing legal, governance and compliance matters; government and stakeholder liaison; and policy...Missing:
- Hays RecruitmentAustralian Capital Territory$100,000 - $118,000 a yearThis Federal Government Department Agency is seeking an experienced EL1 Commercial Lawyer for an ongoing opportunity within their in-house team. This...Missing:
- Lockheed MartinCanberra ACTWorking within a dynamic environment, the Contracts Manager will be chiefly responsible to the business and the Commercial function, in respect of all...Missing:
- Australian Attorney-General's DepartmentAustralian Capital TerritoryAGS is seeking expressions of interest from senior lawyers with experience in Law Enforcement litigation. About us Australian Government Solicitor (AGS) is...Missing:
- Michael PageCanberra ACTThis is an exciting opportunity for a Special Counsel (5+ years PQE) level to join their leading Canberra Office. The ideal candidate will have significant...
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.