Jobs 1 - 10 of 453
- Tutt BryantCampbellfield VICWorking from our Campbellfield Branch, this position is be responsible for providing repair and maintenance support to a client base of Excavators, Wheel...Missing:
- G & G EngineeringMelbourne VICDegree,Certificate or Diploma qualifications in Structural Steel/Mechanical Engineering or Technical Drawing. Metal Trade experience (Boilermaker, Welder,...
- Heidelberg VICWell established Toolmaking Plastic Injection Moulding company based in Heidelberg is seeking a Toolmaker / Fitter and Turner with knowledge and experience...Missing:
- Pollution Systems MaintenanceMelbourne VICA &K Group Services is seeking a self-motivated Trainee or Apprenticeship Technician. The successful applicant will be willing to learn and a positive...Missing:
- Engineering PeopleLaverton VIC$40 - $40 an hourOur Australian owned client is currently looking for a maintenance fitter to join their already established team. They are in the food industry so previous...Missing:
- Core TalentDandenong VIC$80,000 - $90,000 a yearMy Client is a leading waste cleaning Management Company and they are seeking an experienced Heavy Diesel Mechanic to work the afternoon and night shift...Missing:
- Austcorp ExecutiveMelbourne VICYou will be responsible for the day to day maintenance of the production lines, reactive and preventive maintenance, attend to breakdowns. Being pro active...Missing:
- Harrop EngineeringPreston VICYou will be working with superbly engineered products for automotive and industrial disciplines including; OEM, Street Performance, 4x4, Motorsport and...Missing:
- Keysight Technologies AustraliaMulgrave VICResponsible for test, repair, preventative maintenance, calibration and refurbishment duties which require planning and judgment. Solves a broad range of...Missing:
- Sunbury VICWe are currently offering a newly opened mechanical fitter apprenticeship position within our expanding Hydraulic Hose breakdown company. Based out of...
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.