Jobs 1 - 10 of 142
- IHR GroupMelbourne VICAn excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced Nurse Manager to join the leadership team of the Midwifery Unit at a private hospital in...
- Mercy HealthWerribee VICWe are looking for an experienced Midwifery Unit Manager with advanced clinical and leadership skills to take on this key role. Midwifery Registration with...
- IHR GroupMelbourne VICExcellent opportunities have become available for experienced Registered Nurses to join the Maternity Ward at a private hospital in Melbourne. Full time and...
- Victoria UniversitySaint Albans VIC$64,964 - $74,622 a yearThe overall purpose of the Technical Officer (Nursing, Midwifery and Paramedicine) is to be responsible for providing and applying specialised technical,...Missing:
- Western HealthSunshine VICThe Graduate Diploma of Midwifery and Early Careers candidates in this Bridging Program are provided with the opportunity to be supported in completing...Missing:
- Mercy HealthWerribee VICThe role of the Aboriginal Nurse or Midwifery Cadet is to provide support to the Nursing /Midwifery team in the provision of providing quality patient care....Missing:
- Monash HealthMelbourne VICApplications are now open for the 2020 Monash Health Aboriginal Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Cadetship Program. The role of the Aboriginal Nursing,...Missing:
- Eastern HealthBox Hill VICAn exciting and unique opportunity exists for experienced and passionate Midwives to join the Midwifery Group Practice Team at Box Hill Hospital. This is a...Missing:
- St Vincent's Health AustraliaMelbourne VICWe're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company in The Medicine Sector. Act as a clinical role model by providing the highest standard...
- JPSMelbourne VICThe hospital is looking for an experienced O&G Registrar to join the Midwifery Unit. The Midwifery Unit services approximately 1200 births per annum, has 5...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.