Jobs 1 - 10 of 10,505
- Mind AustraliaPreston VICA Peer Practitioner is someone who has a personal lived experience of mental ill-health and recovery in which you have experienced your own mental health...
- Wellways AustraliaWagga Wagga NSWUsing Wellways' Community Recovery Model, the Recovery and Rehabilitation Worker/ Recovery and Rehabilitation Peer Worker will provide practical support to...Missing:
- Access Health and CommunityBox Hill VICThis position is based within our Mental Health Team, who primarily support adults with mild to moderate mental health concerns. Services will be...Missing:
- Mind AustraliaBotany NSWA fantastic opportunity to work alongside customers on their recovery journey, delivering high quality, recovery oriented, direct psycho-social support...
- Barwon HealthGeelong VICWithin Barwon Health, the Mental Health Directorate is a forward-looking unit with a vision to be at the leading edge of psychiatric treatment and analysis...Missing:
- Alfred HealthSaint Kilda VIC$82,000 - $83,000 a yearWe are looking for a flexible and enthusiastic Mental Health Clinician - Registered psychiatric nurse with the Mobile Support and Treatment Service, a part...Missing:
- Open MindsRedcliffe QLDheadspace Redcliffe is seeking sub-contracted private allied mental health practitioners, to compliment the mental health platform of our service model....Missing:
- Mind AustraliaNarre Warren VICAn exciting opportunity to join our Extended Prevention and Recovery Care (PARC) service in partnership with Monash Health. EPARC is a 10 bed service...
- Grand Pacific HealthCanberra ACTGrand Pacific Health (GPH) and headspace Goulburn are seeking an energetic experienced mental health professional to join our team. As Clinical Lead you will...Missing:
- Peninsula HealthFrankston VICThe Aged Persons Community Mental Health Program is a specialist multi-disciplinary and integrated service that provides care coordination through an...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.