Jobs 1 - 7 of 18
- Hunter New England Local Health DistrictNewcastle NSWHunter New England Mental Health are seeking a dynamic Psychiatrist to Provide high quality, evidence based, patient focused psychiatric services to admitted...Missing:
- Hunter New England Local Health DistrictFletcher NSWAre you looking to utilise your Mental Health triage and assessment skills in a dynamic and innovative environment? Do you want to be part of a developing...Missing:
- Hunter New England Local Health DistrictNewcastle NSW$95,426 - $113,183 a yearProvide Clinical and operational leadership and management to the Community Mental Health Service in order to maximise the health outcomes for consumers, and...Missing:
- Hunter New England Local Health DistrictMorisset NSW$49 - $50 an hourThis senior role works within a cohesive, inter-disciplinary team providing assessments and therapy to older people with cognitive impairment, and, or mental...Missing:
- Australian Health ProfessionalsNewcastle NSWAs a Social Worker in this position you will be a part of a multi disciplinary team working within a busy hospital environment. You will be providing...Missing:
- Healthcare Professionals GroupHunter Valley NSWAs an experienced consultant you will provide clinical management and treatment of patients at the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services. Provide...Missing:
- Warabrook NSWThe National Psychosocial Support (NPS) is an exciting new service funded by Hunter New England Central Coast Primary Health Network which will assist people...Missing:
We have removed 11 jobs very similar to those listed above. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.