Jobs 1 - 10 of 22
- Windsor Private HospitalWindsor VICAs a result, we require experienced peri-operative nurses specialising in Plastic & Reconstructive, Ophthalmology, Pain Services and Oral Surgery. A number...
- Tennyson Centre Day HospitalKurralta Park SAWe require a motivated person(s) with a 'can do' attitude to join our administration team and are offering a permanent part time position. This position can...Missing:
- Nexus HospitalsTemplestowe Lower VICMPH is now recruiting a Surgical Services Assistant to become an essential part of the day to day running of this professional business. Within this role you...
- Nexus HospitalsTemplestowe Lower VICMPH is now recruiting an Administration Assistant/Customer Service Representative to become an essential part of the day to day running of this professional...
- NSW Department of EducationNewcastle NSW$157,318 - $157,318 a yearIf you have not held a substantive principal position in a NSW Public School at any time in the past five (5) years, you need to have completed the NSW...Missing:
- Hunter New England Local Health DistrictNewcastle NSW$113,065 - $113,065 a yearChild and Adolescent Inpatient Unit Nexus is a 12 bed unit located at the John Hunter Hospital. The unit provides treatment and care for young people with...Missing:
- St Vincent's Hospital MelbourneFitzroy VIC$97,770 - $101,056 a yearExciting opportunities currently exist for dedicated and experienced mental health nurses to work as Associate Nurse Unit Managers on the Acute Inpatient...Missing:
- St Vincent's Hospital MelbourneFitzroy VIC$63,627 - $67,501 a yearAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a Peer Support Worker to join the Brief Intervention team based in Hawthorn. Under the direction of the The Group...Missing:
- The University of NewcastleNewcastle NSWThe School is currently seeking to appoint a suitably qualified academic to a Level B, Education Focussed Academic (Epidemiology and Research Methods) on a...Missing:
- St Vincent's Hospital MelbourneFitzroy VIC$68,754 - $87,282 a yearOpportunities currently exist for Psychiatric Nurses (RPN2) to work in Mental Health at St Vincent’s. You will provide a high standard of care in accordance...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.