Jobs 1 - 10 of 204
- Northern Sydney Local Health DistrictHornsby NSWThis position creates an opportunity for an Allied Health professional to provide Drug and Alcohol (D&A) Counselling services to clients within Northern...
- Northern Sydney Local Health DistrictSydney North Shore NSWAre you interested in working in an Outpatient setting? The Ambulatory Care Centre (ACC) is looking for a suitably experienced Registered Nurse to join their...Missing:
- South Eastern Sydney Local Health DistrictSutherland NSW$66,684 - $93,112 a yearTo perform medical imaging procedures and be responsible for the production and accurate archiving of diagnostic images under the direction of department and...Missing:
- Northern Sydney Local Health DistrictSt Leonards NSWThis role will provide critical innovation and change leadership required in the Local Health District to ensure the development and implementation of...Missing:
- South Eastern Sydney Local Health DistrictSutherland NSWPlan, coordinate and deliver high quality Paediatric Occupational Therapy care to patients/clients of the SESLHD (Southern Sector) consistent with South...Missing:
- Northern Sydney Local Health DistrictSydney North Shore NSWAn exciting opportunity exists to drive system improvement in Cancer and Palliative Care across NSLHD. Employment Type: Temporary Full Time (until 30 June...Missing:
- Northern Sydney Local Health DistrictSydney North Shore NSWBiomedical Engineer - Medical Services Division is an engineering member within the Clinical Technology Service of Northern Sydney Local Health District,...
- Western Sydney Local Health DistrictNorth Parramatta NSW$49 - $49 an hourWestern Sydney Local Health District (WSLHD) is responsible for providing primary and secondary health care for people living in the Auburn, Blacktown, and...Missing:
- Western Sydney Local Health DistrictWestmead NSW$64,184 - $90,122 a yearWestern Sydney Local Health District (WSLHD) is responsible for providing primary and secondary health care for people living in the Auburn, Blacktown, and...Missing:
Clinical Nurse Consultant Grade 3 - Infection Prevention and Control - Sydney/Sydney Eye Hospital-newSouth Eastern Sydney Local Health DistrictSydney NSW$124,247 - $126,553 a yearThe Clinical Nurse Consultant (CNC), is a Registered Nurse who is responsible for leadership in quality and best practice in Infection Prevention and Control...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.