Jobs 1 - 10 of 707
Coordinator - Northern Rivers Tenants Advice and Advocacy Service (NORTAAS) - Northern Rivers Community Legal Centre-newNorthern Rivers NSWNorthern Rivers Tenants Advice and Advocacy Service (NORTAAS) is funded by NSW Fair Trading as part of the Tenancy Advice and Advocacy Programme (TAAP). The...
- Northern Rivers Community Legal CentreLismore NSWThe Northern Rivers Community Legal Centre (NRCLC) is seeking to recruit to the role of Coordinator Northern Rivers Tenants Advice and Advocacy Service...
- Western Nsw Community Legal CentreDubbo NSWAs a key member of the team, you will provide legal information, advice and support to clients in a culturally safe and appropriate manner. Your work will...Missing:
Senior Lawyer-newAdvocacy and Rights CentreBendigo VICThe senior lawyer position is a varied role which will provide specialist, wrap around legal assistance to clients, particularly in our key practice areas of...Missing:
- Peninsula Community Legal Centre IncFrankston VICThe Community Lawyer, Family Violence will work within the Centre’s family violence team providing information, advice, casework, duty lawyer and...Missing:
- Shoalcoast Community Legal Centre Inc.Nowra NSWAn exciting opportunity exists at Shoalcoast Community Legal Centre to join our team as an Administration Support Worker in our Nowra Office. This position...Missing:
- North Australian Aboriginal Justice AgencyDarwin NTBe a part of one of Australia's most dynamic, diverse and challenging legal practices.NAAJA provides legal aid for Indigenous people in the Northern...Missing:
- Advocacy and Rights CentreBendigo VICThe incumbent will have the opportunity to provide their clients with wrap around legal service, working collaboratively with community services and...Missing:
Lawyer-newWheatbelt Community Legal CentreNortham WA$90,000 - $113,000 a yearWheatbelt Community Legal Centre is a not-for-profit, independent centre that provides legal advice, representation and advocacy for disadvantaged members of...Missing:
- Shoalcoast Community Legal Centre Inc.Nowra NSWThe successful applicant will be required to engage with stakeholders and deliver community legal education and legal advice to bushfire affected residents...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.